Did you know that by hiring our facilities you are also supporting our charitable work in the local community?
A mobile facility that comes complete with air conditioning, a lounge area, sound system, disco lights, a TV/film area, computers, a kitchen with hot water and fridge, generator and electric hook-up, plus awnings on both sides and tables and chairs to create an outside area.
We are particularly keen on working with agencies who would like to provide youth or children’s work using the bus but it is also available for other uses, both for one-off purposes or on a regular basis.
- Community events
- Outreach projects
- Corporate training
- Fundraising events
- Remote teaching
Details and Cost:
- 1 person capacity when driving; 20 person capacity when static
- Price on request. Discounts may be available for community organisations
A driver must be ‘named’ and this person must fulfil the following requirements:
- The driver must have experience driving mini-buses or large vehicles.
- We require drivers to take a training session with us to ensure they are familiar with the vehicle and competent at driving it. There is no additional charge.
- The Driver Safety Checklist must be completed.
- A scan or photocopy of the named driver’s driving licence (photo card only) will be required.
- We also need access to your driving licence details via the ‘share my driving licence’ website at gov.uk/view-driving-licence. Once the process is completed you’ll be given a ‘Check code’ to send to us.
How to Book
Before completing any forms, we recommend you contact Mark Inkpen on 01202 290 451 or email@example.com to check availability. Please then submit the above documents and complete and submit a Booking Form.
Other Facilities for Hire
Local Training Courses
Did you know that YMCA Bournemouth provide a range of essential low-cost training courses for local businesses, churches and other organisations? From First Aid at Work to Safeguarding, Manual Handling and more, you can find the full list of our training courses here.
How You Can Help Us!
We have rooms and facilities to hire across Dorset. In 2018, over 30,000 local people made use of them.
About YMCA Bournemouth
We work across five key areas – Housing & Support, Family & Relationships, Youth Work, Training & Education, and Health & Wellbeing – to enable people in our local community to develop their full potential in mind, body and spirit.