This course runs for five consecutive days from 08:30 – 17:30.
- Be 16 plus years of age on the date of assessment
- Jump / drive into deep water
- Swim 100 metres continually on front & back
- Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
- In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of pool
- Climb out of pool unaided without using a ladder / steps where the pool design permits
About the Qualification
- Excellent starting point for a career in the leisure industry
- Opportunity for career progression, as most leisure managers start off as Pool Lifeguards
- Work within a team
- Learn essential life skills, including First Aid and CPR
The NPLQ is recognised around the world, so potential to work and travel
- The Junction Sports & Leisure Centre, Station Approach, Broadstone BH18 8AX
£200 per attendee
Friday 23 July 2021
– Monday 19 – Friday 23 July 2021 (5 days)
To enquire, please call Nick Gillespie on 01202 777766 or email – email@example.com.
Did you know?
The revenue generated from our training courses contributes to our charitable aims and our ability to make a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable people locally.
Fire Marshal Training • Equality and Diversity • Emergency First Aid at Work • Health & Safety • Manual Handling Loads at Work • Workplace Risk Assessment • CoSHH • Emergency Paedeatric First Aid • Professional Boundaries • Safeguarding
How You Can Help Us!
Since August 2020, over 600 individuals and representatives of local organisations achieved certification from YMCA Bournemouth and their partners.
Get in touch
56 Westover Road
Bournemouth BH1 2BS
07897 563473 or