This course runs for four hours, between 1pm – 5pm and can serve a maximum of 30 people.
- How to create an effective social media strategy
- How regularly and what content you should post
- How to create engaging content and beautiful visuals
- How to use social media to engage with your customers
- How to analyse your social media and improve it
- Tips and tricks and how to maximise your presence without spending more time
- How to get the most out of advertising and paid-for posts
This qualification is available to those over 14 years. No previous knowledge is required, although it is recommended that learners have a minimum of Level one literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
A basic understanding of social media is suggested, including Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. This includes having your social media accounts set up and understanding basic features such as how to create a post, add friends, follow accounts, how to update information and upload photos/videos etc.
About the Qualification
The Reaching Millions! Social Media Course, Dorset has been created to share tried and tested social media tactics to help you maximise your social media presence and use it to the best of your advantage for your business or brand. This half-day course will teach you everything, from paid for advertising to organic reach and all the jargon in between.
You will learn everything from how to create engaging content, to beating the algorithms, to getting to the top of the news feed!
- The Hinton Room, YMCA Bournemouth, Delta House, 56 Westover Road, Bournemouth, BH1 2BS
- Townsend Youth Centre, Jewell Road, Townsend, Bournemouth BH8 0LT
- The Stourvale Centre, 108 Stourvale Road, Bournemouth BH6 5JB
Attendees should remember to bring one form of photographic ID e.g. passport, driving licence, or two forms of non-photographic ID e.g. birth certificate, utility bill.
£50 per delegate (instant teas and coffee available).
There is no assessment for this course.
Dates to be confirmed.
To enquire, please use the form below or call Martin Stockley on 01202 290451.
Did you know?
The revenue generated from our training courses contributes to our charitable aims and our ability to make a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable people locally.
CoSHH • Equality and Diversity • Fire Marshal • First Aid at Work • Health & Safety • Manual Handling • Microsoft Software • Paediatric First Aid • Professional Boundaries • Safeguarding • Social Media • Workplace Risk Assessment
How You Can Help Us!
Since August 2018, over 400 individuals and representatives of local organisations achieved certification from YMCA Bournemouth and their partners.
Get in touch
56 Westover Road
Bournemouth BH1 2BS
01202 290451 Ext. 4005