Did you know that by hiring our facilities you are also supporting our charitable work in the local community?
The YMCA Bournemouth mini bus is available for social purposes and can be picked up from St Christopher’s Church in Southbourne.
Details and Cost:
- 17 person capacity (including driver’s seat)
- £50 per day or £20 per hour for evening hire (plus fuel)
A driver must be ‘named’ and this person must fulfil the following requirements:
- Unless the minibus is being used to transport children/young people or for commercial purposes, anyone awarded their driving licence prior to 1 January 1997 is likely to be able to drive the minibus without additional qualifications or permits. People awarded their licences after this date will probably need a ‘PCV licence’. However, the requirements are complicated so please read our Driver Requirements leaflet carefully. Please call us if you have questions.
- The Driver Safety Checklist must be completed.
- A scan or photocopy of the named driver’s driving licence (photo card only) will be required.
- We also need access to your driving licence details via the ‘share my driving licence’ website at gov.uk/view-driving-licence. Once the process is completed you’ll be given a ‘Check code’ to send to us.
The minibus is based in the car park at St Christopher’s Church, Arnewood Road, Bournemouth BH6 5DW
How to Book
Before completing any forms, we recommend you contact Mark Inkpen on 01202 290 451 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability. Please then submit the above documents and complete and submit a Booking Form.
Other Facilities for Hire
Local Training Courses
Did you know that YMCA Bournemouth provide a range of essential low-cost training courses for local businesses, churches and other organisations? From First Aid at Work to Safeguarding, Manual Handling and more, you can find the full list of our training courses here.
How You Can Help Us!
We have rooms and facilities to hire across Dorset. Since 2018, over 30,000 local people made use of them.
About YMCA Bournemouth
We work across five key areas – Housing & Support, Family & Relationships, Youth Work, Training & Education, and Health & Wellbeing – to enable people in our local community to develop their full potential in mind, body and spirit.